The purpose of creating this website is to match individuals with trusted US lenders that issue fast loans olnine.
Please note that the Company’s website contains links to other websites and in this case, the Company is not responsible for the confidentiality of information on other resources.
HOW, WHEN AND WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect personal information about you that you provide when you fill out forms on our website.
By submitting your personal data to the Company, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth here. In accordance with the current legislation and the Company’s Policy on personal data protection, you can change, update or ask for deletion at any time.
When filling out forms on the site, we may ask you to indicate:
- Contact phone number;
- Email address where we can contact you.
The Company also collects some statistical information, for example:
- The user’s IP address;
- Browser type;
- Date, time and number of visits;
- The address of the site from which the user made the transition to the Company’s website;
- Information about visited pages, about viewing advertising banners;
- Information provided by your browser (device type, browser type and version, operating system, etc.)
HOW DO WE USE THE COLLECTED INFORMATION?
Any information provided by you can be used by the Company in accordance with applicable law in order to:
- improve the quality of services provided;
- process an order on the Company’s website or to provide you with access to specific information;
- carry out data analysis and various studies;
- carry out activities to promote services;
- prepare individual loan offers that are right for you;
- inform you about promotions, discounts and special offers by sending to the specified email address;
- send other informational messages.
We draw your attention to the fact that at any time you can unsubscribe from these messages by contacting the Company.
The Company is responsible for the privacy of its users and respects the right of every user of the site to privacy.
The Company guarantees that no information received from you will ever and under any circumstances be provided to third parties without your consent, except as provided for by the current legislation of the USA. This does not apply to trusted companies that do business with us as they are bound by a confidentiality agreement.
However, non-personal information of site visitors may be provided to third-party companies for marketing, advertising and other purposes.
The Company reserves the right to make the necessary changes to the site, replace or delete any part of its content and restrict access to the site at any time at its sole discretion.