Mount Pleasant is a city in the U.S. state of Michigan. The city is located in Central Michigan, it is the county seat of Isabella County. The population was 21,688 as of the 2020 United States census. Mount Pleasant is surrounded by Union Township but is politically independent. The city is home to the main campuses of Central Michigan University, one of the largest universities in the state. The average income of a Mount Pleasant resident is $42,485 a year.
Our referral service has created a wide network of large and credible lenders in Mt Pleasant, MI that issue payday loans online around the clock. To get a loan, you just need to be of legal age, have some kind of identity verification and a steady income. Here you can find the best loan offer for your needs. It is very convenient to apply for a loan using our referral service, without leaving your home. We will help you find the right option according to the desired loan amount and term.
Each company sets its own requirements for potential borrowers. Before applying for a payday loan, it is important to meet the borrower’s eligibility criteria.
- Be at least 18 years old. Some companies even issue loans to consumers who are 80;
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident;
- Have proof of address;
- Have a SSN and ITIN;
- Have a valid phone number and email address;
- Have a personal bank account;
- Have a permanent income – any source of income is welcomed;
- No criminal record and no valid court proceedings;
- Correctly completed online application.
All lenders from our network issue online payday loans on the most beneficial terms. Depending on the category of the borrower and the features of the loan, the company may require you to provide additional documents:
- military ID;
- driver’s license;
- proof of property ownership.
Pensioners, students and temporarily unemployed people can indicate in the questionnaire all sources of income: income from renting out housing, part-time work, receiving social benefits, pension, scholarship, etc.
Online application procedure
To apply for a payday loan via our referral service, there is no need to visit the lender’s office. With the help of modern services, you can borrow money via the Internet from anywhere in Michigan. It is easy to apply from any device, including a phone or laptop with Internet access.
Requests for short-term loans are processed in just a minute. In most cases, money is issued on the day of application.
Instructions on how to get a payday loan using our referral service:
- Go to miccss.org;
- Indicate the desired loan amount and term;
- Fill in the data in all required fields of the questionnaire;
- Enter your name, SSN, birth date, phone number, home address, email address, etc;
- Provide credit card details;
- Send a request and get matched with the right lender;
- Wait for a response;
- Read the agreement and e-sign it;
- Check money credited to your bank account.