Ypsilanti is a city in Washtenaw County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The current population of Ypsilanti is 18,693. The city is bounded to the north by Superior Township and on the west, south, and east by Ypsilanti Township. The median household income in Ypsilanti, MI is $39,332.
A payday loan is a popular product offered by microfinance organizations. It can be used by adult solvent citizens. The whole procedure takes place online. You don’t have to visit the lender’s office to receive funds. Most lenders from our network operate online and send money to borrowers’ bank accounts.
Online payday loans: no need to visit the lender’s office
All participating lenders offer their clients similar loan terms:
- lending period – 1-30 days;
- APR – individual for every borrower;
- loan amount – $100-$1,000.
The exact loan conditions will be disclosed by your lender in the agreement. The terms will be influenced by the desired loan amount and term, your credit history and income size.
How to get a payday loan in Ypsilanti, MI
To borrow money quickly without visiting the lender’s office, you need to have a mobile device or computer with Internet access. You will also need to fill out the questionnaire. An online application is submitted on our website according to the following scheme:
- go to miccss.org;
- select the desired loan amount and term;
- provide the requested personal information: your name, SSN, birth date, phone number, home address, e-mail address, employment status, income size, etc.;
- enter bank account details;
- submit the application form online;
- get matched to the right lender for your needs and wait for approval;
- if the decision is positive, read the loan agreement and make sure you agree to the terms offered by the lender;
- e-sign a loan agreement and get the funds credited to your bank account within a few hours.
Each lender from our network has its own policies and terms. Some companies may ask to provide additional documents. But most participating lenders do not perform any hard credit checks.
So, using our free referral service, you have the opportunity to borrow money without going anywhere. Some companies transfer funds in 10-30 minutes.
Eligibility criteria in Ypsilanti, MI
You will be approved for a payday loan if you meet certain criteria. A list of basic requirements is as follows:
- age at least 18;
- US citizenship or permanent residentship;
- steady income.
Loan repayment methods
Payday loans are usually due on the day you get your next paycheck. If you default on your loan, this will result in penalties, fines are damage to your credit score.
It is easy to repay the loan – each lender offers several repayment options. Just choose the one that suits you most:
- using a bank account or Internet banking;
- in cash at the lender’s office and ATMs;
- transfer through the system of electronic wallets;
- through money transfer services.
If necessary, you can often request a loan extension option or repay your loan early.
Advantages of using online payday loans
A payday loan has many advantages. They make this product more attractive to borrowers:
- an application can be submitted online;
- loan approval rates are very high;
- there is no paperwork involved;
- any source of income is suitable;
- lender’s decision is immediate;
- you can borrow money even if you have a bad credit history;
- money is credited to your bank account instantly;
- no need to provide collateral or surety;
- discounts and special offers for regular customers;
- convenient ways to repay the loan.
What is the best place to apply for payday loans in Ypsilanti, MI?
The most convenient way to get a payday loan is online, via our referral service. Our clients enjoy the following advantages:
- we have an extensive network of large and reputable lenders;
- the application procedure takes a few minutes;
- you can apply for a loan around the clock, even on holidays and weekends;
- funds are credited instantly;
- no need to go anywhere to receive money;
- we match you to the right lender based on your needs.