Taylor is a city in Wayne County in the U.S. state of Michigan. It is the fifth most populated city in Wayne County and the 17th most-populated city in Michigan. The city is located in Metro Detroit, just east of Metropolitan Airport. The average household income in Taylor is $61,603 with a poverty rate of 16.60%.
Online payday loans are issued by verified lenders operating throughout Michigan in remote mode. To apply for a $1-$1,000 loan, you need to have some kind of identity, be a US citizen and have a phone number, be over the age of 18. The speed of request processing is 5-10 minutes.
Who is eligible for a payday loan in Taylor, MI?
You can get a payday loan online using our referral service. We will help you find the right lender for your needs. Lenders from our network have high approval rates. You must meet the following borrower requirements:
- be a US citizen or permanent resident;
- be of legal age;
- have a stable income;
- have a phone number and bank account in your name.
If you meet these conditions, you can get a fast short-term loan for your urgent cash needs.
You do not need collateral, safety, guarantors, have a good credit history. The main thing is that the income indicated in the questionnaire allows you to repay the debt on time.
How to get a payday loan online
Applying for a short-term loan online is easy and fast:
- Complete a short application form. Select the desired loan amount and term, provide accurate personal details;
- Submit your application for automatic review;
- Get matched with the right lender;
- If approved, e-sign the loan agreement and get the money.
Funds are usually transferred to your bank account as soon as you sign the loan agreement.
Pros of online payday loans
Short-term payday loans have a number of significant advantages:
- fast money transfer allows you to solve temporary financial problems and eliminates the need to borrow from friends and family;
- the borrower pays only for the real days of using the money;
- early loan repayment without commission;
- loans are issued online without the need to go anywhere;
- you can apply with only a few documents;
- you can receive money on the day you apply since lenders from our network work around the clock.
There are a few disadvantages of payday loans: the accrual of penalties for late repayment and payment delay, as well as a high interest rate compared to the bank rate.